Pages

September 9, 2010

Rumor Confirmed!


... this might be the first recipie I ever learned.


While it has been absolutely true that I've been more than my share of lazy with regard to this blog, I am pleased to report that my apparent lazyness in just that. Merely Apparent.


I am pleased to announce that the new blog goes live today. A link in the side bar has been added to this blog so you can get there easily, and here is a link to Grill For One if you would rather click now.

I've exported all of the grill related posts from this blog and they sit in the hopper over there as they are re-formatted to fit the new template. I already like the updated editor and the wider format. I may have to experiment with a new template for this blog.

Grill For One, which can be found at grill41.blogspot.com, currently has quite a pipeline of new material, and I am looking forward to posting several of my staple grill recipies. There is even some level of interest from my local cooking supply store and school. The ability to get a sponsor, sell some advertising, and perhaps even teach a class or two are all reasons behind grill41.

Now, I need to go add the Legal page to Grill 41 before the first post goes off in a few hours.

Enjoy!

-.\\

No comments: