Pages

June 17, 2010

300 posts - a Blogger Milestone

I just finished writing the short post for the daily blog. I have grown accustomed to actually doing the updates on a daily basis, which I believe helps deliver a true 24-hour delay and spin from post to post. Somehow, I can tell the difference between writing 5 posts in one day and writing 1 post a day for 5 days. I wonder if the readers can. Time may tell.

As to the 300 post milestone, well, that's the maximum number of posts that the blogger interface will allow you to view in a single page on the "Edit Posts" tab, and today, the 300th post on the daily blog will appear at the predetermined time. Unlike human blogs, the daily will not be calling attention to this fact as has been observed elsewhere. The daily has it's own milestones.

No comments: