Pages

March 20, 2010

Snowing in Barttlesville

I did run a check on the weather for the first week, and it was pretty accurate. I brought my umbrella anyway, since I know the weather in northeast Oklahoma can be very changeable. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first day of spring. I wonder if the birds know something.


This tree is on the lee side of the conference/restaurant section of the hotel. My view is left of center and of the rooftop of the extension. The rail in the photo is the wall extension that makes the building look like it has a flat roof from the ground. It hides the peaked roof and HVAC equipment so you don't see it from the road or parking lot.

There is just a bit more that 1" of snow on the rail. They are saying up to 6" total may fall over the next 36 hours. Then it will be cold. Good thing about this is that I will not overheat moving my items from the garage to storage. I brought my light gloves that will help, but will not be perfect. Nothing is. The worst part is that my snow shovel is missing too.

I can hear the maids making their rounds, and I will give them the day off today. It's time to rebuild my macros and do some campaign battle. Internet connection stress test time.

-.\\

No comments: