Pages

March 18, 2010

"T" Is for . . .

Train.

Not the San Diego post-modern rock band of Drops of Jupiter fame.

The real thing.

There are two east-bound trains moving here.

The container says it all.

I am calling this the breakfast phase of the Vacation. I was fairly beat when I finally sat down to post last night. I had to do the Daily first, of course. Before I could write, I needed food and a little inspiration. Some people can be cruel, and I've got something for the verbal history. Speaking of Breakfast, I was at the I-Hop, and succumbed to a 2x2x2, scrambled with bacon. Why the waitress came back to ask if I had ordered over-easy or scrambled, I do not know.

This morning is coffee, OJ, pre-sweetened corn flakes, and probably more coffee. Then it's shower and road time. With all of this breakfast, including the Special-K bars for those road snacks, it really is the breakfast phase of this trip.

If all goes well, I'll be in Pawhuska for dinner, and that means one thing. A really messy post when I get to my next Internet connection.
-.\\

No comments: